Marketing & Sales
Kolab Systems has an excellent team of marketing & sales experts with experience of building up one of London's most celebrated digital agency, and working with global brands such as Red Bull, Diesel and other fast moving consumer goods. We understand our marketing & sales as an essential part of our voice in addressing an essential need and issue in society. Our technical team can build it. You will be part of letting the world know why what we do is essential.
As part of our team, all the usual aspects of working with Kolab Systems apply, but of course as part of your role you would find yourself in touch with people via email, telephone, video conferencing, meetings and events. You will represent us to the outside world, and will be part of the first contact with Kolab for many people.
We are always looking for good people, currently with a focus in Europe. Specifically, we are currently looking for:
Content and Social Media Manager
An amazing opportunity to work alongside our growing marketing team. You will be responsible for our ongoing social media content, strategies, stories and press releases.
- Implementing the social media strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the Company to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company’s products and services
- Excellent writing skills in a variety of styles is required. For example: professional corporate content for press releases to relaxed natural engaging content for social media. Defining a genuine Tone of voice and personality is key for our communications.We are a global IT company, so English is our primary language, but German, French and other European languages could be an advantage.
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, working with the marketing team, community and client outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
- Become an advocate of the Kolab brand in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering non-technical questions where appropriate
- Manage our blog and engagement program and build an active brand ambassador network and spread the word about Kolab and our principals
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximise results
- Regularly feedback insights gained from social media monitoring into the Marketing and Editorial teams, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications
- Ensure social media tools are maintained and current
- Attending events to represent our brand and culture
This vacancy is for a full-time or part-time role only. No agencies please.
How to apply?
Please send us your CV and letter of motivation to jobs -AT- kolabsystems.com.