Documentation & Quality Assurance (QA)
As an independent software vendor (ISV) with our own Software as a Service (SaaS) offering, documentation and quality assurance are essential to our value for customers. Together, they
- make Kolab easier to use;
- help users get more out of Kolab;
- allow users to help themselves and each other;
- prevent issues from ever reaching our customers;
- reduce the burden on the support side, where all problems are always critical to the user they affect.
Consequently, both technical writers and quality assurance engineers, especially those with experience in automated testing, continuous integration, continuous deployment are an essential addition to our team.
You would be working within the technical team, where all the regular aspects of working at Kolab Systems apply.
A technical background is beneficial, but not always strictly required. Writing expertise, and the ability to take the user's perspective are more important. Good command of the English language is a strong requirement. Additional languages are a strong plus in this role, in particular German or French, but also Spanish, Portuguese, Italian.
How to apply?
Please send us your CV and letter of motivation to jobs -AT - kolabsystems.com.