Even though we are a still a comparatively young company, with lean structures and all the general aspects of working with us that this entails, our administrative needs are growing. This goes from paperwork, over supporting our management in their tasks, to helping make sure the office is a fun, productive place for us all.
For our Zurich office in particular we are looking for a
Administrative Assistant & Office Manager
You would be working closely with our CEO on the management of the company, including variety of activities such as
- organising meetings
- arranging appointments
- booking transport and accommodation
- ordering stationery and furniture
- dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- preparing letters, presentations and reports
- managing office budgets and making sure the office is a good place to be
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- delegating tasks to junior employees and interns
- organising induction programmes for new employees
- ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- participating staff recruitment and appraisals
- attending meetings with senior management
- keeping personnel records
You would be comfortable working in English and (ideally) German, have a structured approach to things, and be passionate about helping everyone get their job done, and do it well. Willingness to learn, ability to self-manage and manage others are all essential requirements for the job.
How to apply?
Please send us your CV and letter of motivation to jobs -AT - kolabsystems.com.